The course runs for 4 months, one weekend a month, at the Clifton Practice in Bristol.
The next course will run on the following weekends:
- 02/03 December 2017
- 27/28 January 2018
- 17/18 February 2018
- 17/18 March 2018
Times : Saturday – Sunday 10.00am-5.30pm
The total cost of the course is currently £1,200.00 Sterling. Payment can be made via 4 monthly instalments of £300.00 Sterling.
A deposit of £300 reserves a secured place, and this becomes the first month’s payment.
Fees may be paid by bank transfer (preferred method), cash, cheque or standing order .
And kindly note the small print:
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- We reserve the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent (thankfully this is a very rare occurrence).
- We reserve the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control.
- If for any reason the applicant does not attend the course after the interview the initial deposit will be refunded.
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course.
- The course fees for the SFHC accreditation must be paid for in full even if a study day/weekend through no fault of their own is missed. (We of course will always do our best to provide catch-up time).